- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 4 days ago
- September 18: MINI Cooper Recalls Countryman For Missing Crash Plates recalls | 6 days ago
- September 3: BMW To Pay Germany Millions For Using Wrong Software news | 21 days ago
- August 22: BMW Emissions Lawsuit Is Without Facts, Says BMW news | 33 days ago
- August 15: BMW Recalls M5 Cars For Incorrect Fuel Gauges recalls | 40 days ago
BMW Recall : Incorrect Left Rear Assembly Lamp/FMVSS 108
2013 BMW 740
Vehicles with the incorrect left rear lamp assemblies may be less conspicuous to other drivers, possibly increasing the risk of a crash.
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2013-2015 740i, 740Li, 740Lxi, 750i, 750xi, 750Li and 750Lxi and 2014 ActiveHybrid 7 vehicles. The affected vehicles may have received incorrect replacement left rear taillight assemblies. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the vehicles and replace any incorrect left rear taillight assemblies, free of charge. The recall began August 11, 2017. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.