- August 15: BMW Recalls M5 Cars For Incorrect Fuel Gauges recalls | 5 days ago
- August 8: Active Lane-Keeping and Adaptive Cruise Control Systems Tested news | 12 days ago
- July 27: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles For Brake Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- July 27: BMW Recalls X5 and X6 Vehicles With Faulty Control Arm Bolts recalls | 24 days ago
- July 23: BMW Hacked Through Infotainment Systems news | 28 days ago
BMW Recall : Incorrect Left Rear Assembly Lamp/FMVSS 108
2014 BMW 740
Vehicles with the incorrect left rear lamp assemblies may be less conspicuous to other drivers, possibly increasing the risk of a crash.
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2013-2015 740i, 740Li, 740Lxi, 750i, 750xi, 750Li and 750Lxi and 2014 ActiveHybrid 7 vehicles. The affected vehicles may have received incorrect replacement left rear taillight assemblies. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the vehicles and replace any incorrect left rear taillight assemblies, free of charge. The recall began August 11, 2017. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.