- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 6 days ago
- October 10: Recall: BMW Tells Owners To Park Their X3 and X4 Vehicles recalls | 10 days ago
- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- September 15: MINI Coopers Recalled To Install Missing Crash Pads recalls | 35 days ago
- September 10: BMW Recalls 745e xDrives To Update Software recalls | 40 days ago
BMW Recall : Incorrect Left Rear Assembly Lamp/FMVSS 108
2014 BMW 740
Vehicles with the incorrect left rear lamp assemblies may be less conspicuous to other drivers, possibly increasing the risk of a crash.
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2013-2015 740i, 740Li, 740Lxi, 750i, 750xi, 750Li and 750Lxi and 2014 ActiveHybrid 7 vehicles. The affected vehicles may have received incorrect replacement left rear taillight assemblies. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the vehicles and replace any incorrect left rear taillight assemblies, free of charge. The recall began August 11, 2017. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.