- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 51 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 58 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 68 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 69 days ago
BMW TSB #011314
2014 BMW 740
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- BMW Customer-Focused Satisfaction (CFS) Program. Based on customer feedback, BMW has determined that during the first three years of service, some vehicles may require specific additional service work. BMW of North America, LLC ("BMW NA") is pleased to announce the Customer-Focused Satisfaction (CFS) Program. This new program's procedure will be available for your center to address these customers' concerns, starting with claim repair dates on or after September 1, 2014. As part of our pledge to deliver the ultimate BMW driving experience, for the above-referenced BMW vehicles, we developed this program to increase our customers' satisfaction by helping to prevent unexpected repair visits.
Click a tab for more information.