- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 52 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 59 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 69 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 70 days ago
BMW TSB #511514
2014 BMW 740
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Service Action: Replace Center Console Lock Cylinder. The center console lock cylinder is loose. Manufacturing tolerances of the center console lock cover cap may cause it to become loose or missing. AFFECTED VEHICLES This Service Action involves F01, F02, F06, F07, F12 and F13 vehicles produced from March 7, 2014 to April 23, 2014. First check if a Service Action label with a code number 688 is already attached to the B-pillar. If a code number 688 has been punched out, the Service Action has already been performed and no further action is necessary. Vehicles which require this Service Action to be completed will show it as "Open" when checked either in the "Service Menu" of DCSnet (Dealer Communication System) or with the Key Reader.
Click a tab for more information.