- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 52 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 59 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 69 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 70 days ago
BMW TSB #613812
2014 BMW 740
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 613812.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- "Service Action: Program Control Units (CAS). After programming/coding the vehicle with ISTA/P 2.48.1 or earlier, the Car Access System (CAS) was incorrectly coded. This causes the anti-theft alarm system panic button on the remote control to not function. In order to determine whether a specific vehicle has had this Service Action completed or is affected by this Service Action, first check the B-pillar label for code number 637. If code number 637 has been punched out, the campaign has already been performed. If code number 637 has not been punched out, it will be necessary to utilize the ""Service Menu"" of DCSnet (Dealer Communication System) or the Key Reader. Based on the response of the system, either proceed with the corrective action or take no further action. Important Note: A campaign can be reserved in ISPA Light as ""Pending"" prior to submission of a claim. If you find this campaign reserved, please verify the reason before attempting to perform this repair."
Click a tab for more information.