- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 52 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 59 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 69 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 70 days ago
BMW TSB #630513
2014 BMW 740
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- "FRM3 Will Not Communicate with ISTA. When diagnosing the vehicle with ISTA, the FRM3 (Footwell Module) is shown as not responding in the vehicle test. The customer may report one or more of the following malfunctions: 1. Light operation * CCM (Check Control Message) ""Display failure"" * Lighting INOP * Turn signal lights INOP * Break lights INOP * License plate light INOP * Courtesy lights INOP * Instrument cluster w/o light 2. Windows * One or both front windows INOP 3. LIN components https://www.bmwtis.net/tiscode/cgi-bin/bulletin.aspx?sie_path=/tsb/bulletins/htm_store/15625.1.B630513... 8/29/2013 Page 2 of 2 * CCM ""no blind spot detection"" if equipped * Power mirrors INOP * Seat adjustment INOP 4. Hardware inputs * Door locks INOP * Gear shifts automatically to P * Gear shift lever cannot be moved out of P 5. Electrical steering column adjustment * ELSV (Electric Steering Column Adjustment) INOP CAUSE Various causes include the following: * Blown fuse * Faulty wiring * Faulty component"
Click a tab for more information.