- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 44 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 51 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 61 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 62 days ago
- March 5: BMW Recalls M6 Gran Coupes For Third Brake Light Problems recalls | 85 days ago
BMW TSB #631014
2014 BMW 740
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Adaptive Headlight Malfunction. A headlight malfunction CC message is displayed for one or more of the following lights: -Daytime driving light -Turn indicator -Dipped headlight -Main beam The following fault codes in the FRM are stored: -800FC8 LIN bus, headlight driver module (TMS), left: communication fault -E58522 No message (status, exterior lights, front electronics 1, left, 0x1E0), receiver FRM, transmitter TMSL Software error in TMS 3 (headlight driver module AHL); a software I-level lower than 14-07-503 will cause the above situation to occur.
Click a tab for more information.