- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 52 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 59 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 69 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 70 days ago
BMW TSB #650214
2014 BMW 740
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Headunit High Is Constantly Resetting. After connecting a mobile device via Bluetooth, the Headunit High (HU-H) constantly resets. This is because the mobile device paired/connected to the vehicle contains one or more emails with 30 or more recipients. Note: In this situation, a reset is when the HU-H shuts down and then turns back on. CAUSE Software error in the HU-H.
Click a tab for more information.