- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 47 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 54 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 64 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 65 days ago
- March 5: BMW Recalls M6 Gran Coupes For Third Brake Light Problems recalls | 88 days ago
BMW TSB #653009
2014 BMW 740
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- Enabling Code FSC/SWT - Enabling the Navigation System Map at QC1. The navigation system is inoperative unless the map is enabled during the QC1 Pre-Delivery Check. INFORMATION New vehicles come equipped with a navigation road map that must be enabled via an enable code (FSC). This process is part of the QC1 Pre-Delivery Check performed with the ISID (ISTA Diagnosis). IMPORTANT: There is no programming involved!
Click a tab for more information.