- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 47 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 54 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 64 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 65 days ago
- March 5: BMW Recalls M6 Gran Coupes For Third Brake Light Problems recalls | 88 days ago
BMW TSB #B110118
2014 BMW 740
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- N63T - CCM "LOW OIL LEVEL" NOT DISPLAYED. Drivetrain Malfunction Warning is illuminated and DME fault code 1C4002 (Engine oil level: too low) is stored. Customer complains that Check Control Message (Low Oil level") has never been displayed. The engine oil level measurement test works correctly and shows low oil level when checked under Vehicle Status tab in CID. Instrument cluster software error.
Click a tab for more information.