- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 46 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 53 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 63 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 64 days ago
- March 5: BMW Recalls M6 Gran Coupes For Third Brake Light Problems recalls | 87 days ago
BMW TSB #B651313
2014 BMW 740
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- "?This Service Information bulletin supersedes SI B65 13 13 dated October 2014. SUBJECT Headunit-High: CID Is Blank and ""NO SIGNAL"" Is Displayed . Intermittently the Central Information Display (CID) is blank and ""NO SIGNAL"" is displayed on the CID. Fault Code B7F8C3 ""no response from CID (HW error: loss of CID communication)"" is stored in the HU-H Note: If Fault Code E1C440 ""Headunit Reset"" is also stored in the HU-H, this Service Information is not effective! Follow relevant test plan using ISTA diagnosis. Software error in the HU-H."
Click a tab for more information.