- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 47 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 54 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 64 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 65 days ago
- March 5: BMW Recalls M6 Gran Coupes For Third Brake Light Problems recalls | 88 days ago
BMW TSB #B840314
2014 BMW 740
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- SI B84 03 14 February 2016 Communication Systems Technical Service This Service Information bulletin supersedes SI B84 03 14 dated October 2014. SUBJECT Bluetooth Connection Failures. There are various connectivity failures with the following devices: Apple iPhones Samsung S6 and the S6 Edge. Connectivity failure examples are: Call disconnection - Call is transferred back to the handset. In some instances the call is then transferred back to the vehicle. Contact List incomplete General connection failures CAUSE Apple iOS software (issue started with iOS 8.3 continues with iOS 9.x and its variants) Samsung S6 and S6 Edge device firmware CORRECTOPM None available at this time. We are currently working with the device manufacturer on a solution.
Click a tab for more information.