- June 12: BMW X5 xDrive35d Recalled (Again) Over Idler Pulley Bolts recalls | 11 days ago
- June 10: BMW Recalls M5 Cars Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 13 days ago
- June 6: BMW Recalls 335d Over Battery Cable Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- May 20: Woman Says BMW Soft-Close Door Smashed Her Thumb news | 34 days ago
- May 5: BMW N63 Class-Action Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 49 days ago
BMW Recall : Incorrect Left Rear Assembly Lamp/FMVSS 108
2015 BMW 740
Vehicles with the incorrect left rear lamp assemblies may be less conspicuous to other drivers, possibly increasing the risk of a crash.
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2013-2015 740i, 740Li, 740Lxi, 750i, 750xi, 750Li and 750Lxi and 2014 ActiveHybrid 7 vehicles. The affected vehicles may have received incorrect replacement left rear taillight assemblies. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the vehicles and replace any incorrect left rear taillight assemblies, free of charge. The recall began August 11, 2017. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.