- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 4 days ago
- March 6: BMW Recalls 183,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 20 days ago
- February 12: BMW X5 Comfort Access Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 42 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 44 days ago
- January 19: BMW Korea Fined $13 Million, 6 Officials Ordered to Prison news | 66 days ago
BMW Recall : Incorrect Left Rear Assembly Lamp/FMVSS 108
2014 BMW 750
Vehicles with the incorrect left rear lamp assemblies may be less conspicuous to other drivers, possibly increasing the risk of a crash.
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2013-2015 740i, 740Li, 740Lxi, 750i, 750xi, 750Li and 750Lxi and 2014 ActiveHybrid 7 vehicles. The affected vehicles may have received incorrect replacement left rear taillight assemblies. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the vehicles and replace any incorrect left rear taillight assemblies, free of charge. The recall began August 11, 2017. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.