- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 47 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 54 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 64 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 65 days ago
- March 5: BMW Recalls M6 Gran Coupes For Third Brake Light Problems recalls | 88 days ago
BMW TSB #111414
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- Engine Damage Due to Debris in Oil Passages. After performing extensive engine repairs (e.g., cylinder head removal), the engine begins to knock and may lose power. Debris has entered the engine oiling passages during cleaning of the engine block and cylinder head mating surfaces during engine repair.
Click a tab for more information.