- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 52 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 59 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 69 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 70 days ago
BMW TSB #121713
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- N55: Engine Difficult to Start at Cold Ambient Temperatures. The complaint may include any of the following symptoms: * The engine stalls immediately after a cold start before driving away * The engine may run roughly or misfire after a cold start * The engine does not start cold or may take several attempts * To assist starting when cold, the accelerator may need to be depressed slightly and the idle speed raised for a few seconds so the engine does not stall This can occur most frequently at outside ambient temperatures between -15°C and + 15°C. It is possible that the Service Engine Soon (MIL) lamp is on with misfire fault(s) stored, but it is equally possible that there will be no faults stored in the DME. Unfavorable DME software Cold start or idling problems may arise due to poor fuel quality. The use of summer fuel during cold outside temperatures may also lead to such problems.
Click a tab for more information.