- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 44 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 51 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 61 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 62 days ago
- March 5: BMW Recalls M6 Gran Coupes For Third Brake Light Problems recalls | 85 days ago
BMW TSB #121913
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- ?Service Action: Program Control Units (Oil Level Sensor). Due to a signal error from the oil level sensor, the vehicle could display an erroneous message indicating that an oil service is due after only a short distance has been traveled.
Click a tab for more information.