- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 52 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 59 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 69 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 70 days ago
BMW TSB #130712
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM:INJECTORS
- N63 and S63 Engine: High-pressure Fuel Injector Replacement Procedures. The customer complains that one of the following scenarios has been encountered while operating the vehicle: * During a cold start in the morning, the engine runs very roughly and the Service Engine Soon lamp is illuminated. * During a hot start, the engine runs very roughly and the Service Engine Soon lamp is illuminated. While driving or idling, the engine will misfire and the Service Engine Soon lamp is illuminated. * Various misfire faults are stored in DME fault memory. CAUSE An internal failure of the high-pressure fuel injector can lead to incorrect operation.
Click a tab for more information.