- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 44 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 51 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 61 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 62 days ago
- March 5: BMW Recalls M6 Gran Coupes For Third Brake Light Problems recalls | 85 days ago
BMW TSB #610211
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Advanced Onboard Battery Diagnostics. Starting with the introduction of the F10 (5 Series), an advanced intelligent battery sensor has been used. This now makes it possible for the vehicle to monitor the condition of the battery in order to determine if the battery needs to be recharged or replaced, along with the remaining capacity of the battery. The analysis and testing of the battery's SoC (Stateof Charge) and SoH (State of Health) is now performed using ISTA (Integrated Service Technical Application) diagnosis. A separate test using a battery tester is no longer needed.
Click a tab for more information.