- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 51 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 58 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 68 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 69 days ago
BMW TSB #612213
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:BATTERY
- """Increased battery discharge!"" CC Message upon Startup. CAUSE A software error in the Intelligent Battery Sensor causes an incorrect State of Charge (SoC) to be stored in the DME. The power management system then interprets this as a heavily discharged battery and informs the customer via a CC message. In reality, the battery does not have a problem."
Click a tab for more information.