- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 47 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 54 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 64 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 65 days ago
- March 5: BMW Recalls M6 Gran Coupes For Third Brake Light Problems recalls | 88 days ago
BMW TSB #630514
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: EXTERIOR LIGHTING:HEADLIGHTS
- "Adaptive Headlight Malfunction in Cold Weather. * In very cold weather conditions (32ºF or below) with the light switch in the automatic position, the CCM (Check Control Message) ""Adaptive headlight malfunction"" is displayed. * When the CC message is displayed, all the lights continue to function. * When switching the headlights to high beam and the headlight unit is cold, the mechanism inside the headlight is too stiff to move. Software error in TMS 3 (headlight driver module AHL, xenon headlight)"
Click a tab for more information.