- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 51 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 58 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 68 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 69 days ago
BMW TSB #651313
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- "Headunit-High: CID Is Blank and ""NO SIGNAL"" Is Displayed. Intermittently the Central Information Display (CID) is blank and ""NO SIGNAL"" is displayed on the CID. ??Fault Code B7F8C3 ""no response from CID (HW error: loss of CID communication)"" is stored in the HU-H Hardware error in the Headunit-High"
Click a tab for more information.