- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 52 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 59 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 69 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 70 days ago
BMW TSB #651614
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- Central Information Display Intermittently Dimming or Flashing Off/On. Intermittently the Central Information Display (CID) dims and/or flashes off/on. There are two possible root causes for this issue. Cause 1: Voltage supply error from the Headunit-high (HU-H) to the Central Information Display (CID) when the display brightness is set to 60% or higher Cause 2: Calibration data for dimming the Central Information Display (CID) at high temperatures or bright sunlight is set incorrectly internally in the CID.
Click a tab for more information.