- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 50 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 57 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 67 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 68 days ago
BMW TSB #653009
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- Enabling Code FSC/SWT - Enabling the Navigation System Map at QC1. The navigation system is inoperative unless the map is enabled during the QC1 Pre-Delivery Check. INFORMATION New vehicles come equipped with a navigation road map that must be enabled via an enable code (FSC). This process is part of the QC1 Pre-Delivery Check performed with the ISID (ISTA Diagnosis). IMPORTANT: There is no programming involved!
Click a tab for more information.