- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 44 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 51 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 61 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 62 days ago
- March 5: BMW Recalls M6 Gran Coupes For Third Brake Light Problems recalls | 85 days ago
BMW TSB #840514
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- Service Action: Bluetooth Software (KISU Data) Update. This Service Action is being released to improve customer satisfaction as we strive to be number 1 in the JD Power Initial Quality Survey (IQS). This new KISU software improves the Bluetooth functionality in our vehicles, and it helps keep us up-to-date with technology innovation. Please implement the Bluetooth Software Update Service Action. This Service Action will be in effect until March 2015. Thank you for your continuous support. Improved KISU data (Customer Initiated Software Update) is now available for installation in these vehicles via the USB port. Improved functionality for COMBOX: z Detailed view of the text messages z Android device connection stability (linked contacts causing BT disconnection) Improved functionality for HU-H: z Reconnection strategy z 3rd Party App Metadata - Album art and song title Note: This Service Action is to be completed only at the dealer. You (dealers) will be receiving vehicles from the VDCs that will require this service action to be completed prior to customer delivery.
Click a tab for more information.