- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 47 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 54 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 64 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 65 days ago
- March 5: BMW Recalls M6 Gran Coupes For Third Brake Light Problems recalls | 88 days ago
BMW TSB #B011216
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- "N63T PRESSURE SWITCH - LEAK DIAGNOSIS MODULE (NVLD): LIMITED WARRANTY EXTENSION TO 10 YEARS/120,000 MILES. INFORMATION For the above-referenced vehicles, BMW of North America, LLC (""BMW NA"") is extending the limited warranty for the pressure switch, leak diagnosis module (NVLD) to: 10 years/120,000 miles as determined by the vehicle's original in-service date Recall or Service Action. There is no immediate repair required unless the BMW vehicle is currently experiencing this problem. Customer Notification Letter - VIN and Component-specific Warranty Extension Even though this is NOT a Recall, BMW NA will be sending VIN-specific customer notification letters in a phased release."
Click a tab for more information.