- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 51 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 58 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 68 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 69 days ago
BMW TSB #B011218
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- ?N63T CRANKCASE VENTILATION LINES: LIMITED WARRANTY EXTENSION TO 10 YEARS/120,000 MILEAGE. For the eligible vehicles, BMW of North America, LLC (?BMW NA?) is extending the limited warranty for the engine Crankcase Ventilation Lines to: 10 years/120,000 miles as determined by the vehicle?s original in-service date Note: This bulletin is notice of a ?limited warranty extension.? This is NOT a notice of a Recall or Service Action. There is no immediate repair required unless the BMW vehicle is currently experiencing this problem. Customer Notification Letter Even though this is NOT a Recall, BMW NA sent VIN-specific customer notification letters in a phased release.
Click a tab for more information.