- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 51 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 58 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 68 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 69 days ago
BMW TSB #B070314
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Service Information bulletin supersedes SI B07 03 14 dated October 2015. Diagnosing Stored Fault Codes to Help Avoid Repeat Repair Visits. Fault codes stored in vehicles being serviced are not being diagnosed, leading to repeat repair visits (source- Analysis of FASTA data and repeat repair visit reports). INFORMATION Where diagnosis (vehicle or short test) with ISTA has already started, it is important to diagnose the fault code(s) listed below (when they are stored in the vehicle) to find their root cause during the current workshop visit. This will help lead to a reduction in workshop repeat repair visits and higher customer satisfaction.
Click a tab for more information.