- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 50 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 57 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 67 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 68 days ago
BMW TSB #B111117
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- ?ENGINE LEAK DIAGNOSIS ON TURBOCHARGED V8 ENGINES. When diagnosing an engine oil leak or a coolant leak on turbocharged V8 engines it is necessary to use a borescope to identify if the source of the leak is from under the turbochargers. Engine oil or coolant leaking from the bell housing area or the front timing chain cover area may be caused by the turbocharger itself, a turbocharger oil/coolant feed line or turbocharger oil/coolant return line. Do not remove the transmission and do not dissemble the engine before performing this inspection. If necessary, use engine oil leakage detection dye.
Click a tab for more information.