- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 51 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 58 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 68 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 69 days ago
BMW TSB #B111216
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- The crankcase ventilation hoses may become brittle and break when they come in contact with hot engine components. One or more of the crankcase ventilation hoses are not FPM (fluoroelastomer) rubber material. The FPM rubber material is engine heat resistant. Or The plastic corrugated hoses are not fitted with the self-locking spacers. The self-locking spacers maintain an air gap between the hoses and the hot engine components.
Click a tab for more information.