- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 51 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 58 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 68 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 69 days ago
BMW TSB #B121016
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- "N63T - Drivetrain Malfunction Message after Driving for Several Hours This Service Information bulletin supersedes SI B12 10 16 dated April 2016. ""Drivetrain Malfunction"" message displayed with reduced engine power. Erroneous misfire faults may be stored for cylinders 3 and 6. The situation is most likely to occur after driving for several hours at constant highway speeds with light throttle (low load and low engine speed). Cycling ignition off and back on again clears the ""Drivetrain Malfunction"" warning DME software (plausibility check error)."
Click a tab for more information.