- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 47 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 54 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 64 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 65 days ago
- March 5: BMW Recalls M6 Gran Coupes For Third Brake Light Problems recalls | 88 days ago
BMW TSB #B121615
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL:CATALYTIC CONVERTOR
- N63T: Oxygen Sensor Internal Resistance Faults. The Service Engine Soon light comes on with either or both of the following faults stored in the DME memory: ? 12B701 - Oxygen sensor heating after catalytic converter, function: Internal resistance too high ? 12B801 - Oxygen sensor heating after catalytic converter 2, function: Internal resistance too high The engine operation and performance are not affected. The DME diagnosis for the post catalyst oxygen sensor(s) is too sensitive.
Click a tab for more information.