- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 51 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 58 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 68 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 69 days ago
BMW TSB #B122319
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- DIAGNOSTIC HINT: CATALYTIC CONVERTER INSPECTION AFTER LOSS OF CRANKSHAFT SIGNAL. In certain situations when the crankshaft position signal is lost while driving the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) and an engine malfunction check control message (CCM #29) may be displayed. The engine may run roughly or with reduced power.
Click a tab for more information.