- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 44 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 51 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 61 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 62 days ago
- March 5: BMW Recalls M6 Gran Coupes For Third Brake Light Problems recalls | 85 days ago
BMW TSB #B130215
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
- "?SI B13 02 15July 2015 Fuel SystemsTechnical Service This Service Information bulletin supersedes SI B13 02 15 dated May 2015. designates changes to this revision SUBJECT Service Action: N63 Replace High-Pressure Fuel Pumps. The high-pressure pump may fail, resulting in an engine malfunction warning and reduced engine output. This Service Action involves F01, F02, F04, F07, F10, F12, F13, E70, E71, and E72 vehicles with the N63 engine produced from January 1, 2011 to December 1, 2011. Vehicles which require this Service Action to be completed will show it as ""Open"" when checked either in the ""Service Menu"" of DCSnet (Dealer Communication System) or with the Key Reader. CAUSE The high-pressure pump quantity control valve may fail."
Click a tab for more information.