- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 52 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 59 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 69 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 70 days ago
BMW TSB #B180117
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
- "? DIESEL PARTICULATE FILTER (DPF) CLEANING . The following performance issues may be noticed by the customer: CC-Message ""Drive faulty"" Engine jerking or a lack of power over the whole engine speed range Malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) is illuminated The following fault codes may be stored in the DDE: N47T/N57T engine Main Faults: 245700 - Particle filter system: particulate filter highly loaded (Exhaust backpressure high) 258300 - Exhaust backpressure sensor, Signal: Signal too high Secondary Faults: 244C00 - Charging pressure control, control deviation: charging pressure too low/positive deviation 25DA00 - Exhaust gas difference pressure sensor particle filter, Signal: short circuit to plus pole M57Y engine Main Faults: 480A particle filter system 481A particle filter system Secondary Faults: 4530 charging pressure control, control deviation 429A charging pressure control low pressure stage, control deviation Clogged DPF."
Click a tab for more information.