- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 47 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 54 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 64 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 65 days ago
- March 5: BMW Recalls M6 Gran Coupes For Third Brake Light Problems recalls | 88 days ago
BMW TSB #B270315
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- Vibration or Shudder from Driveline when Accelerating from a Stop. Chassis stabilization warning is displayed. Vehicle may exhibit a shudder or vibration when taking off from a stop. One or more of the following fault codes may be stored: LMV ? 440101 - Transfer box (VTG): End of transmission service life reached ? 440105 - Transfer box (VTG ) Calibration Faulty ? 440115 - Transfer box (VTG): Calibration angle deviation outside tolerance? 44011B - Set torque outside of the torque characteristic curve EGS ? 420611 - DSC interface (wheel speed): non-permitted deviation of wheel speed (actual speed of wheel RL/FL/RR/FR, 0x254) from output speed and turbine speed DSC ? 48097D - Transfer box: Fault, clutch position known, only rear-wheel drive These symptoms or faults would be stored on a vehicle with low mileage (< 12,500 miles). CAUSE A front or rear differential with the incorrect gear ratio was installed in the car. The front and rear differentials need to be geared exactly the same for the xDrive to function properly.
Click a tab for more information.