- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 52 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 59 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 69 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 70 days ago
BMW TSB #B613014
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:BATTERY
- "BMW Maintenance Program: 12-Volt Battery Replacement Measure. INFORMATION This bulletin outlines a customer satisfaction measure that has been designed exclusively for the BMW vehicles listed above. It involves the replacement of the 12-volt battery as a preventive maintenance measure. This 12-volt battery replacement measure is: ? Effective for repairs dated on or after January 1, 2015. ? Applicable to vehicles that are still covered by the BMW Maintenance Program. This program is valid for 4 years or 50,000 miles, whichever occurs first. ? The calculation is based on the current date of repair. It is ""applicable"" when the 12-volt battery was not replaced within the last 12 months. You can then perform the battery replacement as outlined below. Please check the warranty claim history for the specific vehicle in the DCSnet Warranty Vehicle Inquiry to confirm the battery was not already replaced within the previous 12 months."
Click a tab for more information.