- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 52 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 59 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 69 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 70 days ago
BMW TSB #B620317
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- "?SERVICE ACTION: INSTRUMENT CLUSTER DISPLAY IN KM/H . When the instrument cluster's digital speedometer has been set to display metric speed and distance values, there is no display of the miles per hour. US regulations specify that even with the instruments set to display metric values, a ""Miles per hour"" display must also be present for immediate visual reference. To confirm language settings use the iDrive controller: Menu, Vehicle Settings, Language/Units, then - Distance - Dig (digital) Speedometer Instrument Cluster (KOMBI) software error."
Click a tab for more information.