- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 47 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 54 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 64 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 65 days ago
- March 5: BMW Recalls M6 Gran Coupes For Third Brake Light Problems recalls | 88 days ago
BMW TSB #B621616
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- WARRANTY INFORMATION Covered under the terms of the BMW New Vehicle Limited Warranty for Passenger Cars and Light Trucks or the BMW Certified Pre-Owned Program. If you are using a Main labor code for another repair, use the Plus code labor operation 00 00 556 instead. Refer to KSD2 for the corresponding flat rate unit (FRU) allowances. Work time labor operation code 61 00 006 is not considered a Main labor operation; however, it does require an individual punch time and an explanation on the repair order and in the claim comments Vehicle Programming and Coding When ISTA/P automatically reprograms and codes all the vehicle's control modules that currently do not have the latest software, and if control module failures occur during this programming procedure: ? Please claim this consequential control module-related repair work under the defect code listed in this bulletin with the applicable KSD2/AIR labor operations. Other Repairs Control module failures that occurred prior to this programming procedure and/or additional work is performed as a result of performing the ISTA diagnostics and related test plans: ? When covered under an applicable limited warranty, claim the control module-related and/or other repair work using the applicable defect code and labor operations in KSD2/AIR.
Click a tab for more information.