- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 47 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 54 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 64 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 65 days ago
- March 5: BMW Recalls M6 Gran Coupes For Third Brake Light Problems recalls | 88 days ago
BMW TSB #B650414
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: AIR BAGS
- "AIRBAG WARNING LIGHT: ACSM FC 930A60 OR 930A1C SEAT OCCUPANCY DETECTION. According to the customer, the airbag warning light was on, but it may not be on when the vehicle arrives in the workshop. 1. ACSM fault code ""930A60 - Seat occupancy detection, front passenger; malfunction"" is stored. The fault may or may not currently be present. Or 2. ACSM fault code ""930A1C - Front passenger seat occupancy detection transmitting fault (moisture)"" is stored. The fault may or may not currently be present. The front passenger seat occupancy mat consists of a seat occupancy mat with a capacitive sensor system. This means a front passenger is detected by measuring the resistance of the human body. The fault is set when moisture is detected on the mat itself."
Click a tab for more information.