- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 44 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 51 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 61 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 62 days ago
- March 5: BMW Recalls M6 Gran Coupes For Third Brake Light Problems recalls | 85 days ago
BMW TSB #B650717
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- "LIST OF AVAILABLE FM RADIO STATIONS TEMPORARILY NOT AVAILABLE. INFORMATION As of 11/2015, all Entry-NAV/Media head units supplied in new vehicles were upgraded for improved noise characteristics and quality. As a part of this upgrade, the hardware updating the sender lists was changed from an "update after every diversity reception interruption or maximum of four minutes" configuration to "regular interval updates (every four minutes) without regard to diversity reception status" configuration. This may cause a delay of up to four minutes for updates to the sender list when leaving areas of poor reception. The last received transmitter, before the entrance into underground car parking or a tunnel, is still received and will show station identification. This fixed interval update does not apply to Traffic Message Channel updates which remain active. This new equipment operation pattern may be noticed by the customer after replacement of their Head unit. All replacement Head units delivered since 01/2016 have the upgraded design. An immediate solution would be for the customer to select one of their stored favorite stations via the menu or favorites buttons. PARTS INFORMATION Parts exchange or a software update are not effective or approved for this situation. WARRANTY INFORMATION Not applicable."
Click a tab for more information.