- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 50 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 57 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 67 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 68 days ago
BMW TSB #B651015
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- NAV Road Map Installation Using USB Stick. INFORMATION The Navigation road map can be installed onto the head unit in the vehicle using a USB stick connected to the USB connector in the center console in the vehicle. ? 32GB USB stick is necessary ? Desired NAV road map version can be retrieved from the HDD-Update console PROCEDURE 1. Copy the desired NAV road map from the HDD-Update console onto a 32GB USB stick. Refer to Attachment. 3. When prompted, enter the 20-digit enabling code. 4. Start the NAV road map installation and follow the on-screen instructions. WARRANTY INFORMATION Not applicable. ATTACHMENTS View PDF attachment B651015_Attachment.
Click a tab for more information.