- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 52 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 59 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 69 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 70 days ago
BMW TSB #B652115
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- November 2015 Technical Service Speaker noise heard while traveling at highway speeds with the sunroof open. While driving at higher road speeds with the sunroof open a distortion or pulsating noise can be heard from the central bass speaker(s). Central bass speaker design
Click a tab for more information.