- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 51 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 58 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 68 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 69 days ago
BMW TSB #B652214
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- AUTOMATED ACTIVATION OF NAVIGATION SYSTEM DURING PDI/QC1: This Service Information Bulletin (Revision 2) replaces SI B65 22 14 dated October 2015. The INITIAL NAV enabling code no longer needs to be pre-ordered through the Parts department! When the vehicle is connected to the diagnostic system ISTA to perform PDI/QC1 the step to activate the navigation system (part of Delete Transport Mode) will automatically request the INITIAL NAV enabling code (VIN-specific) without pre-ordering the enabling code. This enabling code will be automatically delivered through ISTA and it then activates the navigation system.
Click a tab for more information.