- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 52 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 59 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 69 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 70 days ago
BMW TSB #B652316
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- ?AUDIO VOLUME NOT RESTORED AFTER MSA STOP, ENTRY HEAD UNIT. Volume of audio system (when set to near maximum) is reduced when Auto Start-Stop (MSA) stop occurs and is not restored upon automatic engine restart. This is normal system behavior - serves to protect the head unit, battery drain and avoidance of incremental leaps in the loudness. The loudness is reduced to 2/3 of maximum and is not restored. Note: Air conditioning output is also reduced upon MSA stop and is not restored for similar reasons.
Click a tab for more information.