- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 51 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 58 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 68 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 69 days ago
BMW TSB #B660115
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION
- Surround View Camera Last User Mode Operation Change. After programming with ISTA/P 2.53.5 or a more recent version, the rear camera view is displayed when the reverse gear is selected. The vehicle does not remember the last user mode (surround/top camera view). INFORMATION An operational concept change for the surround/top camera view was introduced with ISTA/P 2.53.5 (I-level Fxx-14-07-505). When the reverse gear is selected, the default view will be the rear camera. The surround/top camera view has been removed from the last user mode function. This is to meet the upcoming (new) federal regulations regarding rear view cameras. Note: The surround/top camera view is available, but the driver must manually switch the camera view using the iDrive controller.
Click a tab for more information.