- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 50 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 57 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 67 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 68 days ago
BMW TSB #B840214
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- CONNECTEDDRIVE/BMW ASSIST SYSTEM DIAGNOSIS INFORMATION: This Service Information Bulletin (Revision 7) replaces SI B84 02 14 dated May 2019. ConnectedDrive/BMW Assist features are partially or completely inoperative. This Service Information Bulletin: Is being published because vehicles are down for an extended period of time when researching system failures with ConnectedDrive or BMW Assist. Will assist you both in identifying the issue and providing technical support. CAUSE Not enough information is available for BMW NA engineers to assist the technician in diagnosing the root cause.
Click a tab for more information.