- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 52 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 59 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 69 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 70 days ago
BMW TSB #B840311
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- "?Telematics Device Spares Replacement Part Activation via DCSnet for BMW Assist What's New: ? Model: All models added along with 6AC option code ? Situation: All information added ? Information: Deleted CDMA related information and added activation of Wi-Fi control unit ? Procedure: Added "Note" regarding ConnectedDrive support hotline information . A replacement telematics control unit must only be activated for vehicles with an active BMW Assist subscription. Note: 2G CDMA and 2G GSM telematics control units cannot be activated because they are no longer supported and the supporting network(s) have been decommissioned. INFORMATION The following changes have taken place: All Telematics control unit replacements must be activated by Part managers via the DCSnet application. New steps included in the procedure for activating Telematics control unit replacements for vehicles equipped with Wi-Fi Hotspot (6WD)."
Click a tab for more information.