- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 52 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 59 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 69 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 70 days ago
BMW TSB #B840715
2014 BMW 750
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- SOS Malfunction Is Displayed In Kombi Sporadically. After engine start-up, a CCM (Check Control Message) for SOS malfunction is displayed in the Kombi and in the CID (Central Information Display). One or more of the fault codes below may be stored in the TCB or Combox control unit: 0xB7F32B - GSM Antenna: Open Circuit 0xB7F31F - GSM Antenna: Short to ground 0xB7F31E - GSM Antenna: Open Circuit A signal error is identified during the aerial self-test performed by the TCB (Telematic Control Box or the Combox).
Click a tab for more information.