- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 1 days ago
- March 30: BMW Soft-Close Automatic Door Amputated Thumb: Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- March 27: BMW Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Names X5 and 335d news | 23 days ago
- March 24: BMW M Carbon Ceramic Brake Noise Lawsuit to Continue news | 26 days ago
- March 18: 2018 BMW X3 SUVs Have Rear Spoilers That Can Detach recalls | 32 days ago
BMW Recall : Incorrect Left Rear Assembly Lamp/FMVSS 108
2015 BMW 750
Vehicles with the incorrect left rear lamp assemblies may be less conspicuous to other drivers, possibly increasing the risk of a crash.
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2013-2015 740i, 740Li, 740Lxi, 750i, 750xi, 750Li and 750Lxi and 2014 ActiveHybrid 7 vehicles. The affected vehicles may have received incorrect replacement left rear taillight assemblies. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the vehicles and replace any incorrect left rear taillight assemblies, free of charge. The recall began August 11, 2017. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.