- October 30: Recall: BMW M3 and M4 Cars Need New Driveshafts recalls | 20 days ago
- October 23: BMW Recalls Vehicles With Upper Control Arms That May Break recalls | 27 days ago
- October 23: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued for 1.6 Million Vehicles recalls | 27 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 28 days ago
- October 15: BMW TurboCord Charger Recall Issued For 3,500 Vehicles recalls | 35 days ago
BMW Recall : Incorrect Left Rear Assembly Lamp/FMVSS 108
2015 BMW 750
Vehicles with the incorrect left rear lamp assemblies may be less conspicuous to other drivers, possibly increasing the risk of a crash.
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2013-2015 740i, 740Li, 740Lxi, 750i, 750xi, 750Li and 750Lxi and 2014 ActiveHybrid 7 vehicles. The affected vehicles may have received incorrect replacement left rear taillight assemblies. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the vehicles and replace any incorrect left rear taillight assemblies, free of charge. The recall began August 11, 2017. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.